About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Izzie

Izzie by The Stitching Room
Izzie, a photo by The Stitching Room on Flickr.

Meet Izzie my new play thing. I have worked out uploading photos, bought an app to upload to Flickr and this is my first attempt. I love Izzie as she comes with most places I go. So if I find myself waiting I can catch up on blogs or play some solitaire.

7 comments:

Kate said...

New toy! Have fun with it; they're pretty handy to have :-)

Julie (Paddymummy) said...

How nice to have a new toy ,just updated my phone and Irene Iphone us not happy about being replaced.Julie x

Simone de Klerk said...

Izzy is such a lovely toy to have!
I'll get mine as soon as my hubby get his iPad2. I don't mind using the iPad1 ;o)

Jill said...

I see you have made a snappy cover for Izzy already - very nice. Enjoy your new toy!

ranette said...

omg...I'm so jealous....lol
Have fun with your new toy!

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I am sure you will have fun with her.........

Jenny said...

I have been waiting for mine to arrive so I can join the club too!! How did you get yours so quickly? Did you order it on line? Mine was supposed to arrive then they say another two weeks then a bit longer-can't wait-looks like you are having much fun:)