About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Especially for Shay

I got one of the many hard hats that roll around our place and didn't use the random number thingy as Shay thought being the first comment it never picks # 1.
Sadly for Shay neither did Lucas.


He picked out Michell so if you send me your snail mail address I will post you a pattern for the Bunting.

Crazy busy here so not a lot to show.

6 comments:

Kris said...

Lol! Why are we all crazy busy?

Michell said...

Yay!! Thankyou

Shay said...

Bugger...

Congratulations Michell!

Shirley said...

Never mind Shay, better luck next time. Well done to Michell. Try and not work too hard Leanne.
Love Shirley.x

Ally Jay said...

Sometimes busy is good.

Roseanne said...

Congratulations Michell!